Situated in Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, amongst the buildings that once formed St Johns Hospital, Studio 101 is a family run business that has been kitted out in a fashion to undertake all aspects of professional photography in a warm & relaxed atmosphere. The studio consists of the primary area kitted out with a full ceiling pantograph system, backdrops & lighting which enables both Hi-Key & Low-Key imaging and has an adjacent floor area consisting of a further backdrop system and an area large enough to undertake other photography projects.
At Studio 101, we pride ourselves in digitally capturing great moments for all occasions and always want the customer to depart from us happy.
So, how do we ensure that this is the case?
– We will always have a conversation with you prior to any photoshoot to confirm any requirements that you have and of course endeavour to fulfil those requirements.
– We will always take that bit of time prior to the photoshoot to make you feel comfortable. This is normally by the means of a quick conversation over a nice cup of coffee or whatever else takes your fancy.
– We keep our timings very flexible and whilst we always give a guide time as to the duration of a photoshoot, flexible is exactly what it is.
– We have packages to suit all budgets, but rest assure, we will always go out of our way to make you feel valued.
– In a typical photoshoot, we always take a lot more photo’s than we need to fulfil our package deals, but that just means that we have a lot more images to ensure that you get the very best.
– We always book a follow up viewing session with you so that you can see your images and request any adjustments.
Not only do we undertake Professional photoshoots ourselves but we rent out a Professional Photo Studio at very favourable rates.
If our services are of any interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch either by telephone, email or popping in. We don’t charge for an initial consultation.